... for Albury-Wodonga and surrounding districts.
This site is under development, and as such, the only links currently available are for the Albury area. As more information becomes available, and pages completed, links will be added.
We hope you find this information useful. Please visit again!
To view a full size version of the regional map, please click on the icon below (636x697 JPG - 289k).
Towns within the region include (in alphabetical order):
This is the start of a project we hope will continue to grow, and be added to and improved as a permanent and on-going feature of our Internet Web Site.
Other Projects under development:
- Bushrangers of the Local Area - St Anne's School
- Local man-made features of the Albury area -Xavier High School
- Yackandandah, the Tourist Town - Yackandandah Primary School
- "The Town that moved" - a history of the Tallangatta region - Tallangatta Secondary College
- Geographical places of interest around Lavington including Red Light Hill, Hume and Hovell Track and Quicks Hill - Lavington East Public School
- An overview of Brocklesby, including local history, the school, town, farming in the area, sights and society - Brocklesby Public School
We have a wealth of resources in our regions past, present and future, and we intend to collate and portray as much of this as possible on the world stage, not just for ourselves, but for the rest of the world, and our own future generations.
Join us in supporting this ambitious project by encouraging your schools, and the kids and teachers involved in making this possible.
Watch this space!
Other information is available from the Tourism pages prepared by Charles Sturt University at:
If you would like to contribute to the Regional Information Project, or have a link for our lists, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Albury Local Internet Home Page